Monday, April 5, 2010

Arduino Project Checkpoint

Well, maybe I haven't been quite fair with you. Much of the work of the Arduino Project has been completed; at least as a draft. You have gotten to see snippets of the document without getting anything complete. I won't apologize for that as it is still a working document. I can't share the document at this point as I am working with someone else on this and have not discussed the topic with him.

What I will do is share the table of contents with you. I know, it isn't much, but you can get a feel for how things are progressing. The section on reading input has not been started yet. I need to build the board, write the class and the programs. 

If you happen to be within the reach of the Dallas Personal Robotics Group (http://www.dprg.org/), then please consider taking the introductory class and getting that under your belt. If you happen to BE a DPRG member, so much the better. If you are NOT YET a member of DPRG, visit the website and sign up! We do a lot of interesting things and have a lot of fun.

There are still a lot of detail items to complete before this class can be offered, but forward motion is being made; please have patience and the class should be available soon!

Remember- this is a DRAFT!

The Table of Contents is really tiny as that is the size I had to select to get the TOC to fit on the page. Go get your reading glasses and check it out.


Here is the Table of Contents: